Repeat prescribing is an arrangement for the mutual benefit of patients and doctors. It allows you to have a supply of drugs you need regularly without seeing a Clinician every time. Not all drugs are considered as regular items and it may be that you will be required to see a doctor to review your medication. There are several ways to order your regular medication:
- Order prescriptions online. To register for our online services please present at reception with photo ID and a recent utility bill and you will be sent a username and password.
- Complete the computer prescription slip and post it in the box situated in reception or the post box by the Practice gates.
- Fax your request on 01274 532426. (This is a Safe Haven Fax Number)
- Post your request
- Ask your local Chemist about their ordering/collection service:
- Boots Chemist 01274 599576
- Browgate Pharmacy 01274 583534
- Cliffe Avenue Pharmacy 01274 593274
Please note that our receptionists are only allowed to issue drugs that are listed on the regular prescriptions (all prescriptions are then checked and signed by a clinician).
We have safety systems that alert and warn us if the review of your medication is required.
If your prescription request is not on the computer there may be a delay and you may be asked to see a clinician. Your safety is paramount.
We endeavour to have your regular prescription ready within 72 hours.